1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Systems Engineer, Senior | Dynatrace/ Splunk ITSI
VetCentric is focused on delivering outstanding services to the federal government. We have extensive experience in the fields of cybersecurity, supply chain & logistics management, strategy, business analytics, and IT services such as system design, continuous improvement, virtualization, and data center management. VetCentric is an SBA-certified HUBZone company and VA CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We operate in 15 states with offices in Washington DC and Northern Virginia.
Perks Working with Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental benefits
- 15 days leave and 10 days of paid Federal Holidays
- 401(k) with a matching plan
- Annual training budget
- Fantastic company culture
Location(s): Remote, US (Any location). Candidates from HUBZones preferred.
Employment Eligibility: Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without requiring sponsorship. Sponsorship is not available currently.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education: Master's degree in a technical discipline, electronics engineering, or computer science OR 10 years of additional experience in lieu thereof
- Years of experience: 10 years (Industry related experience highly desired)
- Technical Skills: Dynatrace, AppDynamics, automation, Splunk Core, Splunk ITSI. ServiceNow ITSM
- Clearance: Must have or be able to attain and maintain Public Trust or higher
- Implement best-in-class engineering strategies to support a large distributed clustered AppDynamics, Dynatrace, and Splunk environment consisting of Search Heads, Indexers, Forwarders, Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) app spanning security, performance, engineering, and operational roles.
- The candidate will build and operate automation tools, services single-pane-of-glass dashboards that directly impact the productivity of our client's organization and production platforms.
- We are looking for engineers who not only understand the fundamentals of designing scalable platforms, but also have a passion for architecting, building, and evangelizing infrastructure solutions.
- Be the engineering voice in helping recognize and onboard new data sources into AppDynamics and Splunk along with other monitoring tools, analyze data for anomalies and trends, and build dashboards highlighting the key trends of the data.
- Develop solutions for profiling, monitoring, reporting, and testing on the platform.
- Monitor the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web applications from the end-user perspective.
- Manage application availability and performance and proactively find performance bottlenecks. Enable the integration of Splunk Core, Splunk ITSI, Dynatrace, and AppDynamics development of the single pane of glass dashboard, including integration with ServiceNow ITSM.
“E-Verify Employer, EOE Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities; VetCentric partners will offer equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.”
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈