System Integration & Deployment Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Relimetrics, Inc. is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
As part of our growth efforts, the company is looking for a high energy, passionate, and experienced system integration and deployment engineer to join our growing team globally.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in the testing, integration and delivery of our product to our global and rapidly growing customer base.
Come join our vibrant team. You’ll get to:
• Lead or be part of a team on designing development and implementation of cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning algorithms for on-premise (edge) deployment.
• Architect, Design, Develop & Maintain integration of the Relimetrics solution across different factories.
• Provide technical guidance to the team and mentor other team members around the world.
• Explore, evaluate and adopt technologies so as to add value in the development process and/or the platform to be delivered.
• Adhere to best software development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience.
• Fluency in edge computing hardware (installation, performance testing, computing of system performance)
• Successfully deliver complex solutions in complex customer system landscapes with predictable timelines and quality.
• Adhere to processes, defined software development methodologies and best practices within the team.
• Experience in designing and developing enterprise software platforms and /or products – for on-premise and on cloud using best practices and methodologies.
• Designed and developed scalable and extensible Integration layers as part of enterprise solutions.
• Experience on interface programming technologies (SAP ABAP, iDOC, APIs, XML, JSON, ETLs etc.).
• Experience on Big Data Technologies including Apache Spark, Scoop, Kafka.
• Experience on IOT protocols( MQTT, CoAP, AQMP, MODBUS, OPC UA, DA HA, TCP/UDP, HTTPS), interfacing with IOT devices, setting up gateways, ingesting, analyzing IOT / transformed data in real/near-real time.
• Good exposure on Database technologies – Oracle, SQL Server, SAP HANA, etc and NoSQL databases.
• Experience on object oriented technologies including Java, J2EE, .Net and scripting technologies including Angular.
• Exposure to cloud environments – Azure, AWS, Google Cloud. Etc.
• Experience in defining and executing test scenarios for functional testing, integration testing, system testing, load testing, performance testing, security testing including penetration and cyber security.
• Good experience on defining and executing automation scripts for regression testing using leading automation testing tools.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
• Good customer facing and coordination skills.
• Should have an experience of 12+ years in relevant field.
• Having managed a team of 5+ people in implementing a complex enterprise software solution
• Experience on developing solutions for Manufacturing Industries.
• Knowledge of Computer Vision, Deep Learning and Blockchain technologies
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈