(Sr) DevOps Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
doxo is disrupting bill pay. Our company was founded on the simple idea that it should be easy and more secure to pay all your bills through a single account. Over 4 million users are paying bills at 65,000+ businesses on our platform and we are just getting started. It is time to change the $4 Trillion bill pay industry. Join us as we help to reduce the burden of paying bills and help people accomplish their financial goals.
We're a rapidly growing startup looking for a high energy DevOps Engineer (Sr. Site Reliability Engineer) with experience building scalable infrastructure and supporting continuous delivery to join our talented team.
- Manage and maintain Kubernetes clusters for container orchestration
- Manage security and availability monitoring tools for all services
- Design, implement and maintain infrastructure as code, used by multiple engineering teams for a high scale payment processing service
- Develop tooling to enable continuous delivery of our applications
- Continuously improve processes and solutions to be scalable and highly available
- Work with internal customers including developers, architects, product owners, and site reliability engineers to understand their platform needs and build tools to enable developer productivity
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Help other teams troubleshoot and solve failures and performance problems
- Influence design and architecture of doxo systems
- Ensure security policies and procedures are consistently implemented to secure production data
- Participate in code reviews with the Devops team and Embedded SREs on delivery teams
- Review toolsets/technologies and provide suggestions for improvement where needed
- Participate in the creation of internal and external documentation supporting the delivered infrastructure
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in a senior role on a DevOps/SRE/Infrastructure team
- Experience with Containerization and Container Orchestration, preferably Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems preferred
- Experience with high scale, distributed, 24x7 systems and applications
- Experience with Linux administration
- 4+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services
- 4+ years of experience with SQL in a transactional application preferred
- Experience with building secure systems used in the handling of sensitive data
- Experience with automation and configuration management using Ansible or a similar technology
- Experience with Ruby or similar programming language
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Capacity for learning quickly in a fast paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Generous equity grants
- 401k match to help you save for your future
- 15 days PTO to start, plus paid holidays
- Charitable donation match.
- Student loans support
- Pet insurance
- Plus plenty of corporate discounts
doxo is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈