Sr. Dev Ops
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
The DevOps operating model is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that helps organizations deliver end-to-end applications and infrastructure solutions safely and at high velocity. You will assist on larger projects or run smaller opportunities independently. A successful candidate has technical depth and hands-on implementation experience of various practices and tools in the DevOps toolchain. You are comfortable rolling up their sleeves to design and code modules for infrastructure, application, and processes.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional or military experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist.
- 2+ years of strong hands-on experience of programming in Python, Ruby, Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object oriented language.
- Experience with cloud native technologies.
- Hands-on experience with code merging and promotion and building and managing CI/CD workflows and tools.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks.
- Experience with development and automated testing.
- Understanding of microservices and distributed application architecture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate core DevOps concepts (CI/CD, Agile & Automation).
- Employee stock program
- Unlimited discresionary vacation policy
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈