Solution Architect, Cloud-Native
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Kasten by Veeam is a platinum member of the CNCF community and you will be at the forefront of a highly dynamic cloud native ecosystem and help forge win-win partnerships. We are looking for a principal partner solutions architect to drive our technical engagements. If you are extremely hands-on, write scripts, integrate components, build demos, and manage the complexity of technical integrations of multiple partner solutions to enable successful customer outcomes - this could be the ideal role for you. In this individual contributor role reporting to the VP of Product, you will know the why, when, and how to make product integrations work to create compelling Kubernetes data management solutions. You will become an authority on the technical capabilities of the Kasten by Veeam product offerings and also influence product direction so as to expand and deepen partnerships. The role will encompass:
- Work cross-functionally to be the technical owner for partnerships. You will implement, document, and prototype integrations and compelling solutions
- Work collaboratively to profile and create operational collateral including how-to guides, and customer success stories
- A deep technical understanding and hands-on experience with cloud and container technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, OpenShift, and Kubernetes)
- Technical background and ideally partner or field solutions architect, sales engineering, or technical marketing engineer job experience in the past
- Ability to write scripts or glue-code to automate installations, integrate components, build demos, etc.
- Ability to work with multiple partners to expand and forge new relationships by being the technical owner to Implement and document prototype integrations, demos, and technical solution briefs
- Ability to provide technical inputs into system design and integration architectures for software-centric solutions
- Record of working on leading product integrations, demonstrating core product capabilities, and championing new functionality
- You are impact and result-driven and biased towards execution
- BS, MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with backup/recovery, databases, and/or storage systems - especially in cloud-native environments
- Experience working with Public clouds, marketplaces, and automation scripts
- Experience in technical tear downs and competitive intelligence
- Familiarity with open-source processes and interacting with (or contributing to) open source communities is a plus.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈