1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
(Azure/ Microsoft Technologies Experience)
eCare Vault is looking to add a client-facing Solution Architect. eCare Vault enables a privacy-complaint, interoperable bridge for care team collaboration across sites and systems.
In the rapidly evolving hybrid delivery of care and services in Education and Public Health, enterprises and community agencies are in urgent need of digital transformation of workflows that support care team collaboration.
The Solution Architect will play a key role to bridge the sales and technology teams to understand our clients' business requirements and map those requirements to technical solutions, based on our platform's capabilities.
It is a hybrid role that spans sales, product and technology with a mandate to help achieve the best possible technical solutions that meet our customers' needs.
- Do you enjoy talking with customers and really listening to what they need?
- Have you designed & deployed viable technology solutions to solve business problems?
If yes, then please keep reading.
Your Sales & Business Development Responsibilities
- Understand and document customer requirements
- Map customer requirements to the capabilities of the eCare Vault platform
- Help package and price solutions based on client requirements
- Support the sales team in creating demos as well as other assets for the sales process
- Solicit and document feedback from potential and existing clients
- Create project implementation plans as part of the post sales process
- Ensure successful client implementations, with groundwork laid during sales process
- Support the client success team to identify and resolve issues post go-live
Your Technology Responsibilities
- Determine integration points and capabilities required in light of the client's requirements
- Work with the product and technology team to help prioritize the product roadmap
- Provide input on emerging industry and technology trends
- Experience as a sales engineer, forward-deployed engineer or a client-facing solutions architect in an entrepreneurial or high growth environment.
- Experience as a hands-on or full-stack developer
- Ability to lead client-facing demonstrations and workshops
- Prior experience working as part of a distributed team
- Public Sector domain experience
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the Azure platform and building on top of Microsoft Technologies
Put you over the top if you have
- Strong understanding of Microsoft technology stack - specifically building on top of Teams, PowerBI and Office
- Proven ability to design cloud solutions based on Azure or AWS
- Frontend development skills in AngularJS or ReactJS
- Experience working in HIPAA, FERPA, CJIS or similar regulated technology domains
We have a collaborative company philosophy with a flat organization structure. All team members are “doers” and we do not pay as much attention to titles as we do to your contribution towards our collective goals. Diversity of backgrounds and opinions are important to us as is our united drive to see the company succeed via time-sensitive initiative, calls to action and follow-through. We simply get things done! This individual is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and possesses a true entrepreneurial spirit where no task is too small or too big to tackle!
Salary and title commensurate with experience and competitive with other start-up environments. Includes attractive equity upside and health benefits
At this time we are only accepting applications for US citizens.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈