Software Engineer – Security
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Broad knowledge of possible attack vectors for applications like Sourcegraph and an understanding of how to eliminate and/or mitigate those security risks. This knowledge generally comes from having multiple years of software development experience in the security domain.
- Skilled at understanding, debugging, and writing code (ideally Go and TypeScript) to identify and fix security issues.
- Demonstrated ability to own large ambiguous problems while making continuous progress.
- Ability to communicate clearly and empathetically, especially in writing and documentation.
- Experience leading a team.
- Published blog posts and/or tech talks about your work.
- Experience working on high-performing teams, preferably tech startups.
- We will give you an overview of the exercise in advance.
- We will send you the details at a time of your choosing and you will have up to 2 hours to work on the exercise.
- You will be able to use your own development environment and lookup documentation on the internet.
- Architecture: We give you an open problem statement and you walk us through how you would solve the problem.
- Technical experience: We ask you about your past work and accomplishments.
- Team collaboration: We ask you about how you work and communicate in a team setting, and how you handle tricky situations.
- CEO/CTO: We ask you about what motivates you to do your best work, and we tell you more about the vision for the company.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈