(Senior) Systems Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We are looking for a hands-on, highly technical Senior Systems Engineer who will serve as a subject matter expert on the Phreesia IT team. You will work closely with IT management to assess current state, determine our needs and then implement systems to achieve these goals. The ideal candidate will have experience working with cloud technology and user / device management systems.
What You'll Do:
- Cloud systems health and optimization
- Assist with system architecture related to internal client management / productivity tools
- Developing standard operating procedures
- Automation of repetitive tasks
- Monitoring key processes
- Day-to-day operation, maintenance and monitoring of Phreesia IT systems
- Collaborate with compliance team to ensure IT systems comply with applicable regulations
- Mentor and train IT staff on advanced concepts and systems
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Experience in IT support / system administration / information security
- Experience working in healthcare is desired but not required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems
- Ability to multi-task, shift gears quickly, work independently and collaboratively, adapt easily to shifting priorities, process changes, and schedule changes
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to explain issues clearly and concisely and establish effective working relationships in a distributed team
Ideal candidates for this position will have expertise in some or all of the following areas in priority order:
- System Administration
- Private / Public Cloud
- Information Security
- Network Administration
Specific skills / experience desired:
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Azure AD, Intune
- Productivity software / services such as Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of server virtualization products such as VMWare, Hyper-V
- Cloud services such as AWS and Azure
- Client management and Mobile Device Management tools
- Windows and Mac client support
- Software patch management
- Configuration management
- Network switch and firewall administration
- Scripting experience such as PowerShell
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈