Senior Site Reliability Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- You have a B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science or 5+ years of relevant experience.
- You have extensive experience in AWS (preferred) or another equivalent public cloud; ideally automating resources with code.
- You have implemented CI/CD pipelines to build and deliver containerized applications.
- You have developed and improved test automation frameworks and utilized techniques to speed up the tests.
- You have built out a modern scalable architecture and use best practices to do so.
- You have experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- You write maintainable well-architected code and will help guide others to do the same.
- You enjoy learning about the latest tools and trends in the DevOps space. Direct experience with Terraform, Docker, and/or Kubernetes are a plus.
- You are always looking for ways to help improve engineers’ lives and system reliability.
- You are a team-player that enjoys sharing what you learn with others and receiving the same in return.
- You are looking to get in on the ground floor of a well-funded startup with a proven leadership team. Prior startup experience is a huge plus!
- You will help lead a small team and work with bleeding-edge technology; using Docker on Kubernetes in AWS to deploy 200+ microservices across multiple environments.
- You will build and maintain a global cloud infrastructure on AWS to support a growing target market.
- You will use Terraform and immutability best-practices to build upon a highly-available and resilient infrastructure.
- You will implement and enhance test automation frameworks and integrate these into sophisticated continuous deployment pipelines with Spinnaker.
- You will work with Data Science and Data Engineering teams to build out data pipeline automation.
- You will work with Product Engineering teams to support the development of automated test pipelines.
- You will build out system health monitoring and help expose useful data across the organization.
- Work directly with our Engineering Teams and Engineering Leadership to design, implement, and deploy critical software systems that will turn business travel from mundane to magical.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈