(Senior) Security Administrator
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Are you looking for a remote and flexible working role as a security administrator or network administrator? Utrecht-based company 5CA is looking for a home-based Senior Security Administrator and is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. At 5CA, we’re pioneers of work-from-home customer experience, and we’ve been leading the way for more than 15 years.
In this collaborative and inclusive Senior Security Admin role, you ensure information relating to 5CA and its clients is secure. You will need to be a detail-oriented Senior Security Administrator with experience in managing network and systems security, troubleshooting network access, and implementing network security policies and procedures at our organization.
If you had the Senior Security Administrator job right now, these are some tasks you would have been working on this week:
- Establish and implement practices for monitoring 5CA’s information systems to minimize the risk of data loss, theft, or tampering including developing playbooks for SIEM to contain a security breaches/ incident
- Develop, document, and maintain 5CA’s security policies and procedures
- Perform regular security reviews and compliance testing to ensure adherence to adopted security standards, performing vulnerability and penetration tests, identifying and defending against threats
- Create security policies and authorization roles and defending against unauthorized access, modifications, destruction, and provide technical security advice.
- Undertake investigations and report on security breaches and incidents to reduce the likelihood and impact of security-related incidents
To apply for this role, you will need to have
- At least 5 years’ experience working in information security.
- Must have 2-3 years of hands-on experience with Azure Security Solutions, Azure Cloud.
- Knowledge and experience in security incident management, security automation, system security, network security and digital forensics.
- Have a passion for developing, researching, and keeping abreast of tools, techniques, and process improvements in support of security detection and analysis in accordance with current and emerging threat and attack vectors.
- Understanding of information security standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO27001, Cobit, NIST).
- Must have AZ – 500 certificate, preferred AZ – 300 certificate, and have completed at least one security certification (CISSP, GCIH, ISSAP, CISA, CISM, GPEN, OSCP, etc.)
We offer you
- An organization in hyper-growth with an international, inclusive company culture
- An office right next to Utrecht Central within 2 minutes of walking distance
- A talented and engaged workforce, working from home across the globe
- An appropriate salary based on market standards and flexible working hours
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate in what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!
This job ad is not a call for acquisition by recruitment agencies!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈