(SENIOR) KRONOS SYSTEMS ANALYST
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Salary: - per DOE
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Remote option – Preferably located in the US Eastern or Central Time Zone
- Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
- Full Time Direct Hire Position
- Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers, clients, contractors, and vendors.
- Has access to and / or works with sensitive and / or confidential information.
- Must be strong in Workforce Integration Management
- Healthcare Company
- US-Based Candidates Only
- No Visa Sponsorships and No Corp to Corp
- Implements, upgrades and supports Kronos Timekeeping application
- Designs codes, configures, tests, debugs, modifies and documents system and application programs (Kronos 8.1+ in particular) including, but not limited to, Labor Level Sets, Rounding and Punch interpretation rules, pay code distribution tables, Zones, Pay rules and Work rules, Pay codes, WIM (Workforce Integration Manager), Hyperfinds, and Genies.
- Supports HR/Payroll application by troubleshooting, configuration of and modifying employee records, using Add-Ins as needed
- Collaborate with business owners on the design, creation, test, troubleshoot, modification of reports using Business Objects or acceptable report writing tool
- Troubleshoots and resolves reported system and application problems in the test and production environments
- Responsible for system testing of releases and upgrades to ensure compliance with union contracts, federal, state and local laws, to include software patches and upgrades as required
- Complete periodic on-call support duties for supported systems.
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- Heavy duty experience with KRONOS programming
- Must be able to provide second level support and Lawson support
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- HR/Payroll functional / workflow experience
- Strong in Workforce Integration Management.
- Proficient in SQL scripts.
- Knowledgeable with Report writing tools like Crystal
- Familiarity with SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) reporting requirements is welcomed
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) characteristics (mentor, trainer)
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA). Skilled in the application of policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended Practices.
- Must be able to work inclusively, but also be able to work independently and without excessive supervision
- Highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Familiarity with Kronos database tables for creating reports and data extracts using SQL and/or report writing tools (including Business Objects)
- Must be willing to do entry-level data entry when needed
Apply with Registry Ally now!
Call: (424) 488-2577
Email: [email protected]
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈