(Senior) DevOps Engineer (Windows)
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Romania
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Our Client, based in Swords, Co Dublin is looking to hire a Senior DevOps engineer to work as part of the team remotely from Romania.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of the CI/CD systems for our enterprise customer within AWS. The person should have a passion for learning new technologies, be a strong supporter of best practices. The successful candidate will work with top engineers on challenging and exciting software projects.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Ensuring that the advantages of cloud technologies are fully leveraged
- Identify where our clients can leverage IT for greatest strategic impact, defining a target IT architecture that supports business requirements and reduces costs.
- Setup and manage production operations ensuring environment stability and uptime
- Implement a pro-active monitoring solution
- Help optimise infrastructure cost
- Help align with the Development and DevOps team toolsets
- Work collaboratively with the Development, Test, Operations and Release team
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- 5+ years experience in Systems Engineering/DevOps role
- Experience in AWS and cloud technologies
- Experience applying software dev practices to infrastructure deployment.
- Experience migrating from hosted traditional stack to a cloud-based stack.
- Experience developing docker solutions in AWS: EKS, ECS.
- Exposure to Packer, Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with native AWS services like WAF, API GW, Lambda
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Experience with distributed computing, cloud security, IaaS & PaaS architectures, DevOps, SRE and networking concepts.
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management, user and system authentication methods and certificates, tokens and certificate management
- Strong background in Windows Systems
- Experience with setting-up highly secure infrastructures with no Single Point of Failure
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum teams
- Strong analytical / troubleshooting skills
- AWS Certification is desirable
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Options for career advancement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Romania.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈