(Senior) DevOps Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Over the last twenty years, MarketAxess has completely revolutionized the fixed-income market by creating a single platform using proprietary technology that connects the world’s most influential financial institutions. Today, more than 1,800 institutional investors and broker-dealer firms rely on us to bring them accurate market data to assist with their trading decisions, connectivity solutions that facilitate straight-through processing and technology services to optimize trading environments.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic Mid to Senior DevOps engineer to join the MarketAxess development team working in a fast-paced environment. S/he will be part of the team working on company’s architectural modernization effort, building data platform for analytical processing, as well as transaction processing. We are seeking skilled technologists who have strong technical skills as well as the leadership characteristics required to guide others from a technical perspective. This position will require that the candidate work together not only with other technologists but also with business colleagues.
What You’ll Do
- Part of ALM team, working on global DevOps tools both in AWS and on-premises data center
- Work closely with engineering team to deploy and maintenance infrastructure
- Automate and streamline operations and processes for scale
- Design and build observability aspect of the data platform to support high SLC and improve efficiency
What You Bring to the Table
- Experience automating and managing large-scale infrastructure
- Experience managing DevOps tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with observability tools and setup
- Experience with building CI/CD using Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Experience with Linux operating system and scripting
- Experience with object-oriented programming language: Python
- Experience in infrastructure as code technology Terraform, Cloudformation
- Agile development
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Working experience on AWS in a DevOps capacity, preferable as a DevOps Engineer
What’s In It For You
In addition to working on cutting edge technology and in our culture of innovation, collaboration, and openness, we offer:
- Healthcare and wellness options
- 401(k) match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Training and tuition assistance
- Other perks include generous time-off policies, stipends for gym memberships, exercise equipment and similar, and access to on-site healthcare
MarketAxess Corporation and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal and state law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈