(Senior) DevOps Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Russia
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
WHY JOIN AGILOFT?
- Agiloft was named as the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
The Job: Senior DevOps Engineer
Agiloft is looking for DevOps engineers that thrive working with large enterprises in multiple industries, with unique business challenges requiring sophisticated solution design.
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a solid background in software development infrastructure architecture, automation, configuration management, monitoring, and tools development for enterprise software and systems. The candidate must have a passion for automating everything, and a sense of ownership.
- Develop new automation systems and improve existing ones that enable fast delivery and replace manual operating procedures wherever they exist
- Drive analysis, design, and development of automation tools for deployment, development, and operational tasks
- Lead architectural improvements in our software development- and delivery infrastructure and evaluate new technologies
- Assume ownership of Agiloft’s installer
- At least two years of hands-on experience as DevOps engineer
- Experience with configuration management systems
- Experience with the configuration of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Deep knowledge of Python or Perl scripting languages
- Experienced with Java
- Good knowledge of Install4J
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience with continuous integration / either continuous delivery tools
- Deep knowledge of Unix bash or Windows PowerShell
- Experience using containers
- Experience supporting MySQL/MSSQL databases
- Experience with public cloud platforms
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Fluent in English language
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Russia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈