(Senior) DevOps Engineer
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We are looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer (yes, yes, we know, there are no others) to join our DevOps crew. They are the stronghold of the best practices, DevOps culture and fresh technologies that we implement both to our internal projects and showing our Clients how the things supposed to be done!
More than one quest on your journey. Different projects require a magical (tech) specialization and niche that you might be an absolute expert in. You will join one of our projects where your skills fit just right!
Keep in mind. What is more important to us is experience, knowledge, ingenuity and resourcefulness than particular technology stack. We are looking for a senior engineer, a consultant and independent specialist to whom we can entrust the biggest challenges and projects that we have.
- Keeping the infrastructure created and hosted in Codete projects
- Maintaining network infrastructure
- Participate in daily stand-ups
- R&D of new solutions both internally and for Clients/Start-ups that we work with
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Wrocław, Remote
Tech stack: bash, any programming language, GCP or AWS, IaaC, Terraform, Linux/Unix, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins Gitlab CI, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Nginx, Yaml, Zabbix, Prometheus, Elastic Stack.
B2B: 21 000 - 24 000 PLN NET
CoE: 17 000 - 20 000 PLN GROSS
- Operating System (Linux)
- Good Bash scripting and terminal skills
- Web Server Knowledge (Nginx)
- At least one Programming Languages (PHP, Nodejs, Python, Go)
- Database Management (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Containers (Docker)
- Good Yaml skills
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gitlab-ci)
- Cloud Provider (Google Cloud, AWS) It is crucial to know some products
- Networking and Security (Http, https, email, Firewall, Load Balancing, Proxy)
Nice to have:
- Cloud Design patterns (Event sourcing, Availability, Management, Design)
- Log management: (Elastic Stack)
- Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring ( Prometheus, Zabbix)
Values & Atmosphere
• flexible attitude (including working hours) • international business trips • social events & awaydays • support for your ideas
• external conferences • technical & soft skills trainings • switching between projects/technology • English classes • internal library
Health & Relax
• private health care • multisport card • sport events • chill out room • fresh fruits & juicer
Knowledge & Culture
• open source initiatives • CodeteCON • R&D department
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈