Senior Devops Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Build a resilient, secure, and efficient cloud based platform.
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management and incident response.
- Monitor and troubleshoot platform issues.
- Build and scale the technology infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand.
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with various company stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Development and QA to launch new features and services.
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures.
- Highly motivated and self driven.
- Enjoy learning and solving problems.
- Enjoy collaborating and working in teams.
- Technically strong and hands-on.
- Good at multitasking and thrive in fast paced environments.
- Methodical, thorough, and solution oriented.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of AWS.
- Advanced knowledge of Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Istio.
- Experience with Windows Server and IIS.
- Understanding of Java applications.
- Strong understanding of systems, networks and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience in automated build pipeline, and continuous integration.
- Working knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of cloud monitoring, logging and cost management tools.
- Strong programming/scripting knowledge (e.g. Bash, Python, Powershell etc.).
- Experience with other IaaT platforms is a plus.
- Comprehensive benefit package: medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈