(Senior) DevOps Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Passionate about the concept of infrastructure as code and leverages modern tools to define, build and manage virtual infrastructure in the cloud.
- Excellent hands-on experience with AWS.
- Solid understanding of Windows systems (2012 R2+) and Linux Systems (CentOS, RedHat), hosts, networks, security, applications and proficiency in shell scripting.
- Solid understanding and experience with configuration management tools like Ansible and Jenkins, Terraform.
- Believes in automation for consistent, scalable and fool-proof delivery of infrastructure and applications.
- Support production issues/high severity issues on weekends or off hours as required.
- Senior or Lead level experience is required.
- 4 or more years of experience in working as devOps leader focusing on CI/CD and CM tools and modern frameworks in the eco-system.
- 4 or more years of solid hands-on experience with working on AWS
- 4 or more years of hands-on experience in using Ansible.
- 4 or more years of experience with orchestration tools such as terraform.
- Someone with experience with tools such as Jenkins to enable CI/CD.
- 4 or more years of experience working with agile tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence.
- Candidates with proven certifications and socially accessible profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
- A great team player and genuinely believes in solving challenges as a team.
- Willing to learn new technologies and methodologies quickly.
- Explores alternatives and quickly prototyping to validate hypothetical architectures or solutions
- Good understanding of the core tenets of agile both in letter and spirit
- Please provide any code in Github or such that you have worked on personally or in the open source community.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency with configuration management tools such as Ansible, during the interview process.
- Should have a AWS certification or be ready to obtain a certification within 60 days from the date of joining.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈