Senior Cloud Accountant
Beech Valley Solutions
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Type: Contract / Consulting
Rate: $25 - $30 / hour
Duration: Long-term ; Indefinite
We are searching for the top Cloud Accountants in the world. Do you fit the bill?
As a Senior Cloud Accountant with Beech Valley 360, you will be working remotely as an advisor to cutting edge companies in the United States.
Your responsibilities will include day-to-day bookkeeping and reporting for businesses who use our bookkeeping services. Your daily tasks will involve classifying transactions, reconciling bank activity, and recording adjustments. You also will likely be involved with overseeing and working with other cloud accountants. You must be a Xero Certified Advisor or a Quickbooks ProAdvisor to be considered.
The right person has a detailed understanding of accounting and bookkeeping and must understand the differences between cash and accrual accounting. Day-to-day accounting and financial reporting come naturally. The role will involve preparing monthly reporting packages that our clients' management teams can rely upon for decision-making.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis to ensure all day-to-day accounting is being performed timely and accurately
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly financial reporting for management
- Review bookkeeping work and provide feedback to bookkeeping team
- Ability to recommend best practices to management
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of hands-on Finance or Accounting experience
- English-speaking skills - must be fluent in English with strong reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online and Xero accounting platforms
- Proficient in MS Office and GSuite / Google Apps
About Beech Valley 360:
Beech Valley 360 provides organizations with top-tier cloud accountants on demand.
Founded by ex-Big 4 CPAs, we are the leading talent solution for top accounting talent ready to embrace the gig economy.
To ensure that we're connecting clients with top-quality professionals, our vetting process includes interviews with ex-public accounting professionals on staff, as well as a proprietary pre-hire testing methodology powered by data science that's been proven to correlate with project success.
With extensive public accounting and industry experience, we understand the unique contract and full-time accounting and finance needs of our clients. We work with organizations of all sizes and can connect firms with hand-picked professionals able to work immediately, without the burden of having to attract and retain these individuals ‘in house' year-round.
Learn more about Beech Valley by visiting our website.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈