Security Solutions Architect
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
EVOTEK is North America's premier enabler of digital business with a focus on innovation. With technology offerings in both data center and cloud, EVOTEK is uniquely equipped to enable customers with the industry shift from traditional IT computing to secure multi-cloud. With services practices in cybersecurity, mobility, platform engineering and artificial intelligence, EVOTEK is moving up the value chain, closer to the part of digital business that matters most. EVOTEK was named to Inc Magazine's Best Places to work in 2018. In 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, EVOTEK was named to The San Diego Business Journal's Best Places to work and recognized as #168 on CRN's Solution Provider 500 list, CRN's Next-Generation 250 list, CRN's Triple Crown and highlighted as CRN's Top 150 Growth Companies, holding the #1 spot in 2017, as the fastest growing solution provider in the country.
- Lead technical pre-sales activities, driving business opportunities from opportunity identification through booking. Work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment to achieve outcomes and revenue targets
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, build credibility and rapport with client technical teams . Establish productive relationships with our clients, serving as a trusted advisor and consultant to optimize their cybersecurity strategy
- Identify, qualify, and close new opportunities through the application of technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and exceptional client focus
- Demonstrate the ability in a pre-sales capacity to identify our clients’ business problems and effectively design, communicate and evangelize cybersecurity solutions to solve those problems
- Quickly grasp new technologies and develop solutions integrating new technologies with existing cybersecurity tools and services
- Deliver technical presentations and/or cybersecurity solution demos to clients and partners
- Build and maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of the client organization
- Build strategic business relationships and become a trusted advisor within assigned client agencies to identify opportunities for cybersecurity solutions and services
- Leverage and maximize partner alliance relationships to increase opportunity identification
- Identify opportunities where existing client products/tools can be leveraged to develop solutions that provide additional features and capabilities
- Develop white papers and knowledge base articles as needed
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of security requirements, methodologies, techniques and tools used to reduce the client’s cyber security risk posture .
- Strong understanding of enterprise cybersecurity; possess broad, general knowledge of cybersecurity tools and technology domains
- Demonstrated experience selling cybersecurity solutions to clients
- Direct professional experience managing pipeline and bookings based upon sales targets
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise-wide cybersecurity solutions and how to successfully integrate them into our client’s environment to solve business challenges
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to listen to the client’s needs and recommend solutions
- Thorough understanding of product licensing nuances
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter with a desire for continuous learning
- Excellent presentation skills, capable of translating technical concepts into business terms
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with market research developing potential solution offerings
- Broad knowledge of cybersecurity tools and technology areas to include vulnerability management, threat detection, identity and access management; infrastructure and cloud services platforms
- Any of the following technical certifications, CEH, Security+, CISSP/CCSP, CISA, or ISACA
- Strong company culture’
- Competitive compensation;
- Benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision for the employee;
- 401(k) with employer match;
- Unlimited PTO policy;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Annual company overnight retreat (employee + significant other
Equal Opportunity Employer
EVOTEK believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈