Security Operations Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: European-time zones
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Develop, implement and measure compliance with security standards and policies, including ISO 27001
- Remove friction, simplify, and automate where possible, while maintaining proper controls
- Provide regular reports to company management, and auditors as needed
- Respond to customer inquiries and credibly convey the condition of our control environment
- Help to define our future security strategy in all its phases
- Develop and deliver training and education on security topics within the company
- Drive evaluation and adoption of new tools, systems, and methods in our expanding and dynamic infrastructure
- Be a self-starter and challenge-solver. You are a natural collaborator with a track record of cross-functional, productive collaboration and getting things done
- ISO 27001, GDPR and CCPA experience is strongly desired.
- Flexibility to organize your own time, no set hours
- As many vacation days as you need
- Whatever training you need to develop in your job
- A powerful laptop
- The option to work anywhere in the world
- Company equity
- Paid family leave
- Annual meetup.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: European-time zones.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈