1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: From GMT till GMT +2.
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Security Engineer do at Domestika?
- Analyze security threats and implement measures to protect against them.
- Plan and implement security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems, and networks on a continuous basis.
- Troubleshoot system and network security problems.
- Monitor for system and network security breaches.
- Test and identify system and network vulnerabilities.
- Develop best practices and security standards for Domestika.
- Research weaknesses and find ways to mitigate them.
- Carry out periodic penetration tests & ethical hack.
- Configure WAF rules to protect our systems and applications.
- Develop technical solutions and tools to mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems.
- Experience in protecting against different attacks such DoS/DDoS, Brute force, intrusion, Credential stuffing, Man-in-the-middle attacks, SQL Injection, XSS.
- Experience in carrying out pentest and ethical hacks.
- Technical knowledge of web application, database, and operating system security.
- Experience with Linux systems.
- Experience with web-related technologies and protocols.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Focus on efficiency, simplicity, and maintainability of the solutions developed.
- Ability to work as a team in an agile, pragmatic, and quality-oriented environment.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A balanced work-life with a Remote First approach.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: From GMT till GMT +2..
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈