1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
This position will help secure all of Patriot’s cloud provided services and infrastructure. The person in this role is critical in working with the Product engineering teams, IT/Networking, and DevOps to reduce risk and to “shift left” our architecture so it is more secure by design.
- Design, collaborate and help implement cloud security architectures for all of Patriot’s cloud services
- Drive cloud security solution design for the security architecture framework (e.g., credential management, access provisioning, authentication and authorization, data security, network security, application security, infrastructure security, security monitoring, and operations security)
- Design and develop generic security patterns and guidelines to enable applications to stay compliant - integrate them to the Product and DevOps processes and CI/CD pipelines from early stages of the life cycle
- Help implement and automate detective controls in our Cloud Environment to alert on critical security issues.
- Implement and maintain security controls that reduce risk and allow risk-based reporting on Patriot’s cloud security posture.
- Summarizes cloud security risks to both technical and non-technical audiences to ensure the appropriate solutions and recommendations are identified
- Perform vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Design, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Manage and enforce security compliance
- 5+ years of Cloud Security experience
- 3+ years of AWS experience
- Experience with accreditation programs (SOC, ISO-27001, etc.)
- Experience in designing the overall VPC environment including server instances, storage instances, subnets, network access controls, security groups, availability zones, etc.
- Experience designing the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and collocations
- Ability to design and deploy AWS AMIs and build machine templates using various infrastructure as code tools
- Knowledge of designing the HA / DR strategies across various AWS services
- Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS VPCs and other core services
- Ability to architect solutions relating to security and HA for new or existing cloud architectures
- Strong technical understanding to be able to validate that an environment meets all security and compliance controls
- Experience in the following:
- SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS technologies including security architecture design and implementations
- Microservice Architecture, Application Security Firewalls, and IDS technologies
- Containers such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Big Data specifically in securing data lakes
- Secure code development and review
- Experience with infrastructure automation (CloudFormation, Terraform) and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, and similar) preferred.
- AWS Services including EC2, VPC, S3, Glacier, EFS, EKS, Kinesis, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift
- AWS security implementations using IAM, KMS, Trusted Advisor, Security Groups, NACL
- Monitoring the AWS migrated applications using Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, Config
We offer competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including paid time off after 90 days, medical, dental and vision insurance; Section 125 HSA and FSA accounts; company paid life, short term and long term disability insurance and a 401(k) with company match.
- Wear what makes you comfortable, including sandals, shorts, and hoodies.
- Feel appreciated on employee appreciation days and enjoy impromptu celebrations. It could be anything from free lunch at our corn hole tournament, to a celebration of National Popcorn Day, or a chair massage. The surprises just keep coming!
- Our employees are our best recruiters. Any employee who refers a candidate that is hired receives a cash bonus!
- Free company swag, because free stuff is always in style.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈