Security and Privacy Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ireland only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for an ambitious Security & Privacy Manager for our ever-expanding team. If you are hard working and dedicated, then Spectrum.Life is a great place to grow your career. Apply today!
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems, and networks.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Participating in the change management process.
- Testing and identifying network, system and custom application vulnerabilities.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- Performing due diligence security assessments on third party software and our own internal applications
- Assisting and liaising with client security & data privacy teams on answering data secruity queries and assessments/audits.
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience with incident detection, incident response, and forensics.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
- Experience working with AWS is a serious advantage
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Ability to liaise with developers and engineers to implement security best practices for code and networking
- Proficiency in a server-side scripting language such as Python, C++, Java, Ruby, Node, Go, and/or Power Shell is disirable but not required
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary: Dependent on experience.
- Extensive list of employee perks and benefits https://app.box.com/s/pmk6x6kl6tzpz4czaf0o7v0f94z59msl
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ireland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈