Salesforce Revenue Cloud Architect
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Join PolSource, one of the fastest growing global Salesforce Platinum Partners, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success. Known as the "global boutique" Systems Integrator, we focus 100% on the Salesforce platform, helping customers with digital transformation through advisory, implementation, and managed services.
About The Role:
A Solution Architect is responsible for the design of one or more applications or services within the Salesforce platform, and is an intricate part of a solution development and project team. You must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills, and will work with the customer and team on a creating a streamlined strategic plan.
- Serves as a functional and technical leader for Salesforce Revenue Cloud projects
- Translates business requirements into well written user stories and well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility, functionality, and fit for a client's specific business needs
- Define business outcomes and success criteria
- Engage with customer stakeholders, project management, product owner, SMEs, and our internal delivery team to design and deliver the best possible solution
- Provide thought leadership on improving customer operations through the use of Salesforce
- Perform fit-gap analysis between customer requirements and Salesforce capabilities
- Create solution design documents including user stories and process flows
- Handle multiple, simultaneous clients
- Be driven by customer success with a roll up your sleeves, solution oriented, and team player attitude
- Facilitate discovery and working sessions, managing the participants and agenda to drive understanding of business needs and pain points
- Provide technical support in sales calls, solution presentations, and assist with sizing customer requirements
- Build strong customer relationships and become a trusted advisor
Required Experience and Education:
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Solution Architect
- CRM industry experience including other CRM software
- Software Consulting experience, particularly working on large, enterprise projects
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- Expert understanding of one or more areas of the Salesforce Revenue Cloud platform (CPQ, Billing, B2B Commerce Cloud)
- Proven ability to design and optimise business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
- Active Salesforce Certifications (CPQ Specialist, Billing Specialist, B2B Commerce Cloud, and other Salesforce Architect Certifications)
- Experience in agile approaches to project management
- Experience with data migrations from third-party systems to Salesforce
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools a plus
- Must be authorised to work for any employer in the UK
PolSource is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈