2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Adwerx is currently looking for someone who obsesses about providing a best in class and innovative experience for our sales and customer success teams as they go about using various systems to complete their jobs. This job is 50% Salesforce Admin, 25% Developer work and 25% strategic alignment of our sales operations technologies.
We need someone who enjoys geeking out and exploring new tools to automate internal workflows and interactions with our customers. Automation is the centerpiece and ultimate goal of this role. We seek to deliver an amazing customer service experience to all of our customers and the knowledge, exploration, and implementation of tools in this role will help to achieve this.The Salesforce Administrator role is vital to the functioning of both sales and customer success at Adwerx. This role will be a combination of strategic technical planning and execution to ensure that our team has a seamless and efficient experience interacting with and delivering best in class experiences for our customers. This person will be crucial for helping design and maintain an experience that delights our team members and customers, while optimizing data collection in order to help us gain insights that will improve the profitability of our teams.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the upkeep & technical implementation for all of our sales and customer success tools with a primary focus on administering Salesforce
- Implement out-of-the-box SFDC solutions and be able to create custom solutions (via Visualforce, Apex, or external APIs) where appropriate
- Optimize how we use our tools: understand where configurations, integrations, and workflows fall short, identify where they can be improved, and improve them.
- Manage and execute technology setup, onboarding, and training for new reps
- Provide guidance throughout the RevOps team on Salesforce best practices
- Minor data clean up and entry into our databases (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- Continue to educate yourself on Salesforce.com and other product releases
- Communicate complex concepts in layman's terms
Current Stack Includes (but is not limited to):
- Salesforce (Sales and Service Cloud)
- Outreach.io, RingCentral, Calendly, PandaDoc
- Zapier, IFTTT, Mulesoft
- Google Suite
- MySQL, Postgres
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- Required: Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Preferred: Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- 3 or more years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience configuring Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Willingness to fail forward
What You'll Get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of basic plan premiums paid by company)
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4%
We have a very strong culture and team centered around ownership, seeking the truth through data and research, growth mindset, and positivity. Our team is focused on positivity, and you'll notice that the moment you join the team. We help each other daily, and enjoy the bonds we make each and every day. As a member of this team we will look to you to continue to grow these strengths in yourself and contribute to the growth of the team.
Note the Adwerx team is currently working remotely due to COVID-19. We hope to return to our office in Durham, NC in 2021, but are also open to applicants who wish to work remotely indefinitely.
Inc. 5000 -2017 (inc. 500), 2018, 2019, 2020
Inc. Best Places to Work-2018, 2019
Triangle Business Journal Fast 50 - 2017, 2019, 2020
Triangle Business Journal Innovation Awards- 2018 (Jed, our CEO)
NC Mid-Market Fast 40 Awards -2018, 2019
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈