Oracle ERP Cloud Financials Senior Functional Consultant
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Oracle Cloud ERP Financials Senior Functional Consultant
Remote in United States
We are looking for a senior functional Oracle Cloud ERP Financials senior consultant with at least 10 years of relevant experience in Oracle ERP Financials Applications (General Ledger, Payables, Expenses, Assets & Receivables), with at least 3 years Cloud Financials experience implementing end-to-end solutions, preferably for clients in the manufacturing or wholesale distribution industries. Oracle Cloud Financials Implementation Certification would be a valuable bonus. Must be able to work in a fast-paced consulting environment with the goal of delivering high-value solutions to our esteemed customers globally across a diverse set of verticals.
Brief Company Description:
Inspirage is a high expertise global consulting firm that helps clients realize breakthrough improvements across the value chain in areas from Innovation through Execution™. We focus on solving critical business challenges and help clients achieve breakthrough transformations and value. Inspirage is an Oracle Platinum Partner specializing in Oracle Supply Chain Management applications, including Value Chain Planning, Value Chain Execution, Product Lifecycle Management, Data Quality & Management, Analytics, and Project and Portfolio Management, as well as Cloud EPM & ERP Financials Services.
As a premier, full-service consulting firm, we offer a rare combination of in-depth industry knowledge of best practices coupled with superior application and technical expertise. Inspirage is a Platinum-level member in the Oracle Partner Network (OPN). To achieve this level of accreditation, Oracle requires extensive certification, training, and validation of our client references within the specialized applications and industries we serve. Our people are truly what set us apart.
- Fully comprehend client requirements and translate them into implementable solutions using leading Oracle Cloud practices and processes, avoiding customizations wherever possible.
- Design and develop all aspects of new Cloud Financials implementations and required changes to existing applications
- Develop systems requirements, design, prototype, implement and rollout solutions
- Write and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications for Cloud Financials applications and business system processes
- Configure Cloud Financials applications as-needed to support solution design
- Proactively and frequently communicate with customers to build and maintain a solid working relationship
- Integration of Cloud Financials applications with existing processes
- Design and implement custom reports using Cloud Financials reporting tools to address company needs and improve frequency, accuracy and timeliness of reporting
- Optimization of Cloud Financials applications
- Work on other Cloud EPM, ERP & SCM development projects with the rest of the Cloud EPM, ERP & SCM teams and business users as needed
- Willingness to create and deliver abstracts, webinars and presentations for conferences, user groups and social media
- Produce and deliver documentation for design, training and application administration
- Operate independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
- Demonstrate expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on highly complex customer engagements.
- Effectively consult with management of customer organizations.
- Gain client acceptance of the implemented solution.
- Participate in and/or support business development activities.
- Learn and execute based on the Inspirage implementation methodology.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 10 years Oracle ERP Financials related experience developing and architecting all aspects of ERP solutions using the Cloud Financials suite of products.
- 3 years of Oracle Cloud Financials consulting experience
- Involvement with a minimum of five (5) full life cycle Oracle Financials implementations, of which at least three (3) should be Oracle Cloud Financials.
- Ability to configure all Cloud ERP Financials applications, including General Ledger, Payables, Expenses, Assets & Receivables
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in all functional aspects of Cloud Financials application solution design, configuration, integration and deployment
- Deep Understanding of all Finance business processes, including accounting and corporate reporting standards.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills with experience in troubleshooting issues for Cloud Financials clients
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel within the continental US up to 80% (typically Monday – Thursday)
- US citizen or valid US work visa
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, IT, Computer Science or related field
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a given point in time
- Cloud Financials Certified implementation professional
- Corporate FP&A or Accounting experience
Inspirage offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that is comparable to the best in the consulting industry. This package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance that begins on your date of hire and includes dependents
- Company-paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401K program with generous employer contribution
- Paid vacation and holiday time
Inspirage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on skills and business need.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈