Oracle Cloud ERP - EPM Specialist
4 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Australia
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We’re so happy you found us. Since you’ve come this far, it’s safe to say you’re curious about our story and what career opportunities exist, so we’d love to start by introducing ourselves.
Then & Now
Our story starts in 2006 with three founders in a Sydney garage (no, we’re not kidding). Born from a desire to earn a living doing what they loved, with the flexibility to do it from anywhere, Envato set out to create an online community for buying and selling creative digital assets. Nearly 13 years later, we’re profitable and still totally bootstrapped. This allows us to stay super experimental and totally focused on the best interests of our authors & customers around the world.
We’ve built marketplaces where anyone can buy and sell the creative assets they need to complete their projects faster. Our community can now buy millions of different kinds of assets on Envato Market, or subscribe to the #1 unlimited subscription service for creatives, Envato Elements. Every day, these products continue to help everyone from freelancers to small business owners and agencies get their creative projects done.
While we are known and loved within the digital professional community globally, where our authors have earned almost $1,000 million, we also want to be a place where anyone can Make with Envato. Alongside Market & Elements, our portfolio also includes Milkshake, a website builder for Instagrammers, Placeit, a smart template tool for logos, mockups, graphic design & more, Mixkit, for free stock footage and animation, and most recently, Twenty20, a stock-photo subscription service.
With over 600 people globally, we have offices in Guadalajara, Mexico & Los Angeles, alongside our funky Melbourne HQ. We pride ourselves on being super remote friendly, with a staffing population just as diverse as the global community that use our products. To keep this sustainable as we scale, we support people to work from anywhere, whether that’s the beach in Croatia, on the Mornington Peninsula, or from their living room.
What you’ll be doing
The functional consultant is an in house role, supporting Envato through our implementation of the Oracle Financials Cloud solution. The role will have a strong focus on budgeting and forecasting solution design which is the next phase in the project implementation. In this phased project we have completed the solution Design in Phase1, Core Financials in Phase 2 and are currently implementing Procurement and Expenses in Phase 3. ***Please note this role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract***
- Acquire deep domain knowledge and an understanding of the company’s various business models and current financial and accounting landscape.
- Apply business and functional knowledge and expertise, and provide sound advice to the stakeholders and project team around solution capability and suitable use.
- Identify the key business questions that need to be put to business stakeholders for decision.
- Configure the Oracle Cloud EPM system and related modules and demo the system and/or variables to the business stakeholders for decision.
- Document the system configuration.
- Perform functionality tests ensuring that system configuration meets the agreed solution design.
- Contribute to and validate detailed design documentation.
- Contribute to business processes based on the final solution configuration.
- Support change management activities such as the creation of training materials, delivery of training and providing hands-on support to users.
- Strong Oracle Financial Solutions implementation / configuration project experience in a Functional Role.
- Deep knowledge of the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management functionality - current or previous releases
- Ideally some exposure to or experience in Oracle eBusiness Suite/Financials, Account Reconciliation products or Financial Accounting Hub.
- Demonstrated experience in testing end-to-end system capabilities against business requirements
- Demonstrated experience in training end users
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA highly desired.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies and technology changes.
- Ability to traverse big picture strategic goals, as well as delve into the details of low level requirements.
- Commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects, and win-win outcomes for Envato.
- Demonstrated time management, analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- On values with Envato’s caring and passionate culture.
- Agile project experience highly regarded.
- Oracle certifications highly desired
What we offer
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
Who should apply?
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈