Mobile DevOps Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We are looking for a talented and dynamic DevOps Engineer to join our growing team, here at Yoti. Working in a cross functional manner, you will work as a member of the DevOps team to maintain and deploy anything related to iOS and Android applications that power Yoti.
- Programme and maintain tools and systems written in a variety of scripting and programming languages.
- Investigate and resolve operational problems, which may involve bugs/performance issues in the application layer or problems at the operating system level.
- Carry out deployments using concourse and our in-house tools.
- Help to maintain and develop our CI/CD pipelines.
- Carry out routine maintenance on relevant servers. (Automate this as much as possible)
- MacOS and Linux System knowledge.
- Some programming experience (Swift/Kotlin preferred).
- Good experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python any others considered)
- Knowledge of modern version control tools (we use git), and how to use them effectively (proper commit messages, code review).
- Ability to communicate effectively with your colleagues.
- Ability to quickly pick up and work on new requirements.
- Ability to take a project from inception to completion independently.
- Share our commitment to honesty, transparency and excellency in all aspects of your work.
Nice to have:
- Interest in mobile automation tools (XCUI for iOS)
- Understanding of mobile development tools (xcodebuild, fastlane, provisioning for iOS)
- Knowledge of or interest in cryptography (we’ll teach you the rest on the job)
- CI/CD experience for mobile applications.
- Positive - you’ve got a great attitude: you lift spirits, are friendly & fun, and try to always face challenges with a smile.
- Transparent - you are open, honest, straightforward and considerate in your communications with people.
- Committed - you never give up and find solutions where others see problems. You regularly go the extra mile, and encourage others to be as reliable as you are.
- Collaborative - you’re both an active participant and listener. You’re respectful of others, communicate constructively and willingly lend a hand to help others when needed.
- Champion - you’re a believer in Yoti, our purpose, and our principles. You give your best for the team and the product and you’re happy for the world to know it.
What’s in it for you?
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Yoti Life (internal communication platform and access to great discounts and vouchers)
- 5 'Selfie' Days - for your own personal development; volunteering, charity events, etc
- Learning opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, conferences, events, courses )
- Team Events
- Flexible working
- Find out what we're up to in the Yoti Blog
- See what our employees have to say about us on the Yoti Glassdoor
- Have a read through our SDK
- Check out our Github account for more code info
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a company doing crazy-complex projects, in a fun and exciting environment, where creativity is rewarded - this is part of the Yoti DNA. We like people who have a positive attitude, transparent and are open and honest about their thoughts. Committed, collaborative and champion all of our principles and what we stand for.
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a simpler, more secure way of proving identity. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences.
If your application is successful please be aware that as part of our pre-employment checks:
- We will check your details against fraud prevention databases
- We will check identity; address match; PEPs and sanctions; bank validation, verification, fraud checks, negative data (CCJ, bankruptcy)
- If our investigations identify fraud or other criminal offences both when applying for a job and during your employment, we will record the details on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies and other organisations to prevent fraud.
- Please contact [email protected] to get information on which fraud prevention databases we use.
If we consider that you might be suitable for other roles in the future, we will keep your details so we can contact you about these other roles. If you do not want us to keep your details for this purpose, please e-mail [email protected] or let us know at any
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈