Lead DevOps Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product. A product that people love to use and that inspires them. If you feel the same, you can join us on our mission to inspire people across the globe with online catalogs and beautiful shoppable experiences.
We give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve. That has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1500 customers worldwide.
At Publitas we’re looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to help us manage the health of our product on an operational level.
You will be responsible for the health of all our internal and external infrastructure, working with our DevOps engineer Umer and reporting to Ali, our Head Of People and Operations.
You like to be extremely operational and a part of the team and the team's tasks. You will collaborate a lot with other teams and especially with Dev Lead, Felix, and Product Manager, Alphonsine, who together with you put Publitas technical roadmap forward.
- Maintaining health and continuity of product (external) and operational (internal) infrastructure
- Developing and maintaining operations roadmap for company and product
- Developing and maintaining security roadmap for company and product
- Developing plans and strategies to:
- Support company business goals
- Support and improve product roadmap
- Increase operations ROI for company and product
- Staying ahead with technologies
- Staying ahead of the competition
- Being a referent on DevOps subjects
- Challenge architectural choices
- Propose and be challenged on technical infrastructure solutions
- Transmit good practices, keep the team's skills up to date
- Help the team by removing technical blockages
- Help the team to be autonomous and to master its technical environment
- KPI's: availability, performance, security, speed in dev/test/QA, Infra ROI
Meet the team
35 people, 22 nationalities in 13 locations around the world. You will work closely with our new Services lead Phillip, PM Alphonsine, and Specialist Bert. The Services team will be growing and you within.
Requirements, What we look for in you
- You have > 5 years Experience in SaaS DevOps (Software engineering, CI / CD, Security, Automation, Monitoring)
- You are experienced in leading teams technically
- You are curious, autonomous, organized, a force of proposal.
- You have extensive experience with Amazon Web Services Cloud
- Experienced in Linux and scripting (BASH, Powershell or Python)
- Bonus: Ruby On Rails experience
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You’re self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
Like what you read and wonder what you can expect from us?
- Salary range: €49K and €96K gross salary per year.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle and the Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We'll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential
Please feel free to contact Eva, our recruiter at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈