1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
At Kubermatic, we believe that businesses should focus on their core purpose: writing groundbreaking applications, not operations. In line with our commitment to make Kubernetes as easy as possible, we help IT teams worldwide to fully automate their Kubernetes and cloud native operations across multi-cloud, edge, and on-prem.
As the Top 5 corporate contributor to the Kubernetes Project, we develop enterprise-grade software solutions and provide professional services and support to safely navigate and accelerate your cloud native transformation. Our open source Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform makes it easy to operate thousands of Kubernetes clusters on any infrastructure.
If you are looking for a neatly structured environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a technology start-up with a lot of room for your own ideas and personal growth, we definitely should at least grab a drink.
What you'll do
- Acquire a detailed knowledge about container and cloud native technologies (no worries - this is all not rocket science:)
- Build course material and deliver classes in public, private and virtual environments
- Expand our cloud native training portfolio, develop the market and build our brand
- Proactively develop and manage our training partnerships
- Engage with the community to always stay up-to-date with container and cloud native technologies
What you'll bring
- Your are familiar with distributed systems, container technologies, Kubernetes and the cloud native stack
- You have a passion for handing on knowledge and you are able to effectively work independently
- You are comfortable dealing with API level content development and have sufficient coding skills to do simple samples development
- You have a very good command of English
- You are willing to travel on a frequent basis
What you'll get in return
- The unique opportunity to join a growing startup and grow and learn with us
- A lot of room for your ideas and initiatives and the chance to quickly assume responsibility
- Agile development practices, cutting edge technologies (Kubernetes, Go and Prometheus) and an up-to-date stack
- Full support with getting the training and certification you need to do a good job (CKA, Linux Foundation Certification...) and conference opportunities
- As a remote-first company, we offer flexible working hours and home office as default, not on request
- A dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that) with flat hierarchies, distributed over more than 13 countries
- Regular company events like hackathons, summer parties, afterworks, barbecues….
- We love community events - so you will definitely enjoy our meetups and our own community conferences ContainerDays and GoDays
- As a member of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, we are able to offer certified courses and first-class information about what's coming up next in the Kubernetes ecosystem. And if you want to contribute, you are welcome to engage at CNCF projects or special interest groups
Please note that we only accept applications with a pdf CV!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈