Kubernetes Devops Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
Mirantis is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners become free of infrastructure and operations concerns.
We believe in true cloud experience which is consistent across any infrastructure and built using open standards.
The team / Role Description
KaaS (Kubernetes-as-a-Service) is a core Mirantis product developed with zero-touch, self-service and multi-cloud principles in mind aimed to provide developers and application owners with the consistent experience across various platforms like bare metal, AWS, OpenStack, so that they don’t have to worry about infrastructure.
KaaS team is looking for a talented devops engineer with experience in Kubernetes and public clouds to help us evolve and expand the product.
- Design and deploy services and applications running on Kubernetes
- Debug, troubleshoot and implement solutions for complex engineering problems
- Work with the geographically distributed team in a dynamic Agile environment
- Help with customer issues resolutions
- Evaluate new approaches and technologies, suggest improvements for the product
- Lead and mentor other engineers in the team
- Participate in planning, estimation and prioritization of a product features
- Bachelor degree in CS or related field
- At least 5 years of experience with DevOps automation and CI tools such as Ansible, Jenkins
- Thorough understanding and experience deploying Docker, Kubernetes and applications on top
- Direct experience with public clouds such as AWS
- Strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns, microservices
- Good communication skills, can-do attitude, and focus on results
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues
- The entire development process is open source – making it easy to build our portfolio
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company,
- Competitive compensation package and strong benefits plan
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- Career growth opportunities
#LI-MK1 / #LI-Remote
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈