Overview of Libertex Group
Libertex is an international financial services group specializing in online trading and investment. It was founded as a brokerage firm in 1997 and has since grown into a diverse group of companies, brokers, dealers, educational and IT-development centers which allows the group to operate globally, target 27 countries and serve clients from 120 countries.
Through its proprietary mobile and online trading platforms, Libertex offers trading in Forex, crypto, stocks, CFDs, futures, funds and indices.
The company has received more than 100 international awards and recognitions including, most recently, being named “Best Trading Platform 2020” by World Finance Magazine and “Best FX Broker Europe 2020” by Forex Report.
Our perfect Junior DevOps applies appropriate skills to meet the short- and long-term goals of IT development.
We're looking for an engineer who can analyze and help improve our services and processes to get us to an even higher level of availability, scalability, and reliability, whilst maintaining simplicity of design.
In the role of Incident Manager, you will help to solve emerging problems quickly and in a timely manner, compile reports on them, and, if necessary, involve a team (developers, testers, analysts).
What Will You Do:
- Monitor the operation of reporting systems in production, solve current problems and work on improving the operation of systems (find errors in logs, performance drawdowns, detect problems in the interaction of services, analyze application performance metrics and system metrics for host resources on which the application is deployed and create tasks to the development team to fix the problems found)
- Resolve incidents in the application, analyzing the reasons, organizing interaction with other teams to restore the smooth operation of the application
- Manage the build, release and customization of the app in production
Key Skills Required:
- At least 1 year experience in designing, analyzing, troubleshooting, supporting and resolving issues in a multi-tiered application architecture, especially service-oriented and micro-services architecture requiring 24x7 availability
- Experience with SQL queries
- Basic Linux knowledge(awk, sed, bash, cat, grep, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps tools (Docker, Jenkins,Gitlab-CI, Terraform, etc.)
- Understanding AWS(VPC,EC2, ECS,Route53,S3)
- Version control systems: GIT
- Basic knowledge of networks
- Good analytical\troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of databases: Oracle (Pl/SQL) and/or Postgresql
- Basic knowledge: C++, C#
- English intermediate or higher
- Russian Fluent
- Strong self-motivation, ability to meet deadlines, and ability to determine appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others, depending on scope of assignments.
- Capable of multitasking, prioritizing multiple assignments according SLA
- Perform technical research independently as well as a member of a team
- Result oriented person
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Linux system, Web servers (Nginx, Tomcat)
- Understanding of REST API, gRPC
- Experience in high-loaded applications implementation
- Experience as a Software Engineer. Financial, forex, gaming industries preferable.
- Experience working with JIRA
- Familiarity with Logstash, Kibana, Elastic Search technologies
- Familiarity with Zabbix or Prometheus
- Understanding how the services work with message brokers (Kafka, SQS/SNS, ESB)
- Work remote or relocate to the beautiful Montenegro and enjoy an office by the seaside or mountains in a fun and friendly environment
- Competitive salary available in euro / crypto
- Quarterly Bonus based on Company Performance
- Employer-paid relocation for the employee and immediate family/partner
- 21 working days of annual leave plus 14 days public holidays
- Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family
- Corporate Events & Team Building Activities
- Udemy for Business Unlimited Membership and Language training courses
- The opportunity to excel in your professional career
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time