1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
At Commonwealth Crypto, we are reimagining the tools used to manage remote access to servers and containers in the cloud. Our next-generation cryptographic security model eliminates the single point of compromise that plagues existing remote access tools in the market. On top of that, we are building collaborative and interactive interfaces that will revolutionize the way engineers manage access to servers and containers.
Commonwealth Crypto Inc. is a venture-backed cybersecurity company founded by Sharon Goldberg (CEO), a tenured computer science professor at Boston University, and Ethan Heilman (CTO), a PhD at Boston University and author of multiple privacy protocols and cryptographic attacks. We are growing and we need you to help us build out our cloud and infrastructure!
We are a small, ambitious and fast-moving infrastructure and cybersecurity team looking to bring in you as our infrastructure engineer. You will own, architect and develop our cloud infrastructure, and work with our backend team to make sure our product is reliable, scalable and secure. Some things you’ll do include:
- Lead our drive to adopt an immutable infrastructure
- Lead decisions about what architectures we should support (kubernetes, containers, EKS, ECS, lambdas, etc)
- Implement these new architectures using modern devops principles
- Develop our frameworks for incident response and work with engineering and ops to implement and maintain them
- Work with the product team on the infrastructure aspects SOC2 compliance
You will work closely with the CTO and our close-knit engineering and product team. The best part of this role is being part of an extremely strong team that will give you enough freedom to design new features and quickly grow your experience, responsibilities and career. There is also an opportunity to contribute to open-source software.
Our stack is Angular9, C#, Linux and AWS.
- 3+ years architecting and building cloud services on AWS with a focus on security and availability
- A deep and enduring love of automation, reliability and repeatability
- Excited about joining a startup and spending time with a bunch of talented engineers and infosec nerds
- Kubernetes experience a bonus
- If you have read “Engineering a safer world” we definitely want to talk to you
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off (vacation & public holidays)
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Our offices are in Boston, MA, but you have the flexibility to work remotely as long as your residence is in the USA and you are authorized to work in the USA.
- Yes, we hire folks on OPT and H1B.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈