Information Security Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Information Security Manager - HCR UK-1990
About the Role
We are looking for an Information Security Manager to directs security strategy and operations within our global business. This role's responsibility encompasses communications, applications, and infrastructure, including the policies and procedures which apply. The role holder will also have responsibility for maintaining formal compliance with ISO27001, along with other regulations such as the GDPR to support business objectives and operations.
About our Benefits
In addition to our competitive salary and all the usual benefits (Life assurance, 25-30 days holiday, car parking, cycle to work scheme), we understand that it's the small things that make people feel appreciated, so our benefits package also includes:
- Excellent Pension Scheme (Standard 4% Employee – 8% Employer).
- Flexi Hours
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Income protection scheme
- [email protected] Health and Wellbeing service
- Your choice of Windows or MacBook laptop
- Gym discount at David Lloyd and York Sport Village
- £1,500 referral scheme
Your main duties will include:
· Implementing and constantly updating the cyber security strategy to leverage new technology and respond to threat information
· Briefing the executive team on status and risks and lead the overall strategy and advise the necessary budget
· Advising business areas to ensure regulatory compliance in areas such as the GDPR and PCI-DSS (payment card data), working with the DPO to ensure full compliance in securing all sensitive and personal information
· Directs an ongoing, proactive risk assessment program for all areas of the Piksel operation and for new and existing systems
· Communicates risks and recommendations to mitigate risks to the senior administration by communicating in non-technical, cost/benefit terms and in a format relevant to senior decision makers
· Providing security consultancy services to a variety of Piksel customers as required to support their business strategy and objectives.
You'll be formally qualified to CISSP level with extensive experience of security management and operational security practices, ideally in global organisations. With proven success in implementing policies and procedures, you will be comfortable using your knowledge in ISO 27001, PCI, SOX and GDPR to influence senior stakeholders and create robust solutions. You'll be confident working with technical and non-technical teams alike, and be a strong team player, communicator, and collaborator.
At the Piksel Group, we have over 20 year's worth of tailored, cross-vertical experience. We've For over 25 years Piksel Group have been delivering IT Services to household names such as The White Company, Heathrow Airport and Channel 4. Working as an extension of their own teams, our customers trust us to deliver 24x7 managed services on their business critical systems. Working hand in hand with their own teams we ensure they are using the latest technologies to deliver successful business outcomes.
We cover the full IT stack from networks, hosting, public cloud, through to application development and strategic consultancy.
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role, apply now!
If you would like more information about this role, please contact our Recruitment Team.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈