Head of Security
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Who We Are:
Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient’s unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We’re Hiring:
We're looking for a Head of Security eager to work in a startup environment. The Head of Security will work across the organization to refine, document, and enforce a security program that ensures the protection of patient data and corporate assets, within HIPAA and HITRUST frameworks.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to develop and execute on an iterative plan that incorporates enterprise security into a fast moving product and growth-oriented organization.
- Google Cloud
- 5-7 years Enterprise IT Security Experience (Healthcare a plus)
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- PLEASE NOTE: Because of healthcare data requirements, you must be U.S. based.
- Ensure that the organization meets all required security and associated data and compliance objectives
- Monitor & manage security systems, logs, reporting, and audits
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for risk assessment
- Competitive compensation and equity ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with up to 85% employer contribution.
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match.
- 529 college savings plan with employer contribution.
- Talk Space Benefit membership opportunity.
- One Medical Benefit membership opportunity.
- Flexible vacation policy with opportunities for company-sponsored vacations.
- Professional development through a personal discretionary allotment, opportunity to attend conferences and industry events, and connection with mentors within Ride Health’s community of investors / advisors.
Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Ride Health is handled with a valid ‘@ridehealth.com’ only. If you receive a message from the sender whose domain is not @ridehealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Ride Health.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈