Head of Infrastructure
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Lead a team of talented engineers maintaining our cloud infrastructure
- Partner with the software engineering team to support their efforts to drive towards continuous deployment
- Work with the head of security and compliance to ensure the safety of our user’s data; as well as compliance with GDPR, PCI, etc
- Work closely with stakeholders to define the infrastructure team roadmap
- Coordinate dependencies between devops and the rest of the organization
- Own our disaster recovery plan for all infrastructure
- 10 + years working in an infrastructure/DevOps role
- 5+ years management experience
- 5+ years working with AWS or other cloud platform
- Background working closely with a security/compliance team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience managing a PCI Level 1 CDE
- Experience managing a remote team
- Expertise with Kubernetes, Postgres, Python, and other parts of the Lola tech stack
- Strong InfoSec background
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈