DevOps - Operations Teams
2 days ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We are looking for the DevOps (mid/senior-level) for our brand new Operations Team. You’re going to be one of the founding members of this team so you will have a chance to participate in setting up structures and growing the team expertise. You will be responsible for SDLC processes as well as development environments as you support the developers across several Tribes and Teams - a group that’s about 20 people for now but will expand to 40 in the next few months.
About the Operations Team
This brand new team is so new, it’s not a part of any Tribe yet! The Operations Team will manage and maintain our IT infrastructure. This means all of our servers, networks, and security systems. The 2-5 people we plan to welcome will include experts in the fields of development, database and linux administration, and site reliability.
- You’ll be responsible for monitoring and implementing automation solutions of SDLC processes.
- You’ll support the operational system’s administration.
- You’ll take care of configuring and optimizing development environments.
- You’ll work regularly on migrating infrastructure to the cloud.
- You’ll be a part of creating this team from scratch as you define its founding principles and responsibilities.
Join Tylko and…
- Be a part of a young company on the rise that has a strong vision and established goals - and that's also doing very exciting things.
- Work directly with the end-users on a diverse range of problems and topics - from logistics and production processes to the integration of external systems or accounting operations.
- Have a lot of independence in choosing the technologies and solutions that will best address your challenges.
- Get access to high-quality equipment with an operating system of your choice (Linux / Mac / Windows).
- Work from wherever suits you best - either our comfortable HQ in Warsaw or remotely (GMT+2 time zone).
- Be competitively remunerated – 12 000 - 20 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
- Good understanding of metrics - you have to be able to apply them freely in your day-to-day work (“Measure Anything, Measure Everything”).
- Good knowledge of NGINX as well as of Ansible and Docker.
- Very good understanding of the Linux operating systems.
- Experience in a relational database (PostgreSQL).
- Experience in working with development environments.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Communicative level in Polish (at least B2)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes (or a good-enough alternative).
- Experience in managing a cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure).
- Experience in working with microservices.
- Experience CI/CD and IaC (infrastructure as a code).
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’re a tight-knit team of over 120 diverse specialists working in the fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience and much more. Tylko’s organisational structure is split into two categories: Tribes and Teams. Tribes represent the three primary arms of the business: Production, Marketing and Fulfilment. Tribes are further divided into cross-functional Teams.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈