2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US and Europe
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
VIVANT is the first wine experience platform streaming Live Experiences® from wine regions around the world. Blending engaging interaction, personalized education, and lively entertainment, VIVANT brings together winemakers, wine lovers, and wine educators committed to a sustainable future. Founded in 2019, VIVANT has offices in Europe, the United States, and Asia. Join the movement at www.vivant.eco. Our name, VIVANT, reflects our passion for great tasting wines and our commitment to living systems, clean air, clean water, healthy soils, and human health.
Working at VIVANT
We are a work from anywhere company (WFX). This position can be located anywhere in Europe or the Untied States. At VIVANT, we give everyone the opportunity to create, progress, and lead with the absolute best in cutting edge tools, technology, training, and education. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and teammates who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, and we are united by our mission to work as one working by these principles.
- Smart: We possess the intellect needed to innovate and execute
- Spirited: We have boundless energy and passion for our work and life
- Confident: We bring a can-do attitude to get the job done
- Open-Minded: We are open to alternative approaches and types of people
- Fun: We enjoy sharing a bottle of wine with each other, anytime
As the DevOps Manager, you will partner with our Engineering Managers and Quality Assurance Managers to define, implement, and drive best practices in continuous software integration and delivery. You will develop systems, frameworks, and tools for continuous integration, application release automation, build automation, and application lifecycle management.
- Work with engineering teams to understand the current branching model, build process, and procedure
- Work with engineering teams to meet the architecturally significant requirements for deployability, modifiability, and testability
- Define and implement a plan to transition from the current software engineering model to a continuous delivery model allowing us to automatically ship code from source to production
- Develop and improve instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability, security, efficiency, and scalability of all systems
- Set up and configure servers, storage, and other services as necessary to support the engineering and deployment needs
- A systems thinker obsessed with architecture, automation, and quality
- At least 5 years of experience in test automation engineering
- At least 3 years of experience architecting CI/CD systems that support multiple feature teams (5-7 teams with 2-3 engineers each)
- At least 3 years of experience with server configuration, administration, and scripting
- A full understanding of various GIT branching workflows and their use cases
- Experience with AWS DevOps tooling
- Experience with BitBucket Pipelines or a similar build automation tool
- Experience with test automation tools such as Cypress and/or Selenium
- Experience with microservices architecture and containerization
- Highly competitive salary
- Equity-based compensation
- A well-organized workflow with clear expectations
- Access to the best cutting edge software and hardware technology
- Opportunities for travel and education
- Initial application
- Technical interview
- Leadership Team interview
- Reference checks
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US and Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈