DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We are looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer comfortable designing, developing & maintaining complex data services, with a focus on flexibility and developer experience. We're a small (<20) engineering team distributed around the US & the Netherlands. We iterate quickly, ship every day, build for the long term, and are looking for smart, independent engineers who want to ply their trade with like-minded people
- Guide and potentially assist API and ML engineers developing in Go and Python.
- Setup, support, and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Setup, support and maintain code management and CI/CD pipelines
- Implement monitoring and security best practices.
- Own the stability and automation of our deployment.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the AWS stack, especially Serverless deployments (ECS, Lambdas)
- Proficient with Terraform.
- Advanced ability to craft clear and concise documentation
- Understanding of deployment orchestration using Docker, ECS, or Kubernetes.
- You have proficiency with shell scripting and one or more scripting / automation languages (e.g. Python, Ansible, etc.).
- Ability to design and manage CI / CD pipelines (e.g. GitHub Actions, AWS CodeBuild)
- Ability to work as part of a team but also focus and execute on your deliverables.
- Experience operating React, Go, and Postgres stacks.
- Experience building and running applications for enterprise regulated customers.
We have an office in San Francisco, but most of your teammates work remotely from around the world. Pre-existing remote work experience would be a big plus. If you'd like to work remotely, please note that we're only able to consider applicants based in the US at this time.
Archipelago is a start-up working to revolutionize how risk is insured. Our founders are tech & finance entrepreneurs with several IPOs and acquisitions under their belts. We are headquartered in San Francisco, have raised three rounds of funding to date, and currently employ over 50 people across the US & Europe.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈