DevOps Engineer - SRE
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Symbridge is looking for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about leveraging new technologies and enjoys automating repetitive tasks. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fully funded, innovative, early stage Fintech that will transform digital trading platforms.
Are you an experienced DevOps or SRE who loves to collaborate across the enterprise with strong cross-functional planning and prioritization skills? Do you have a passion for evolving technologies such as Blockchain? Are you a leader who can manage major technical initiatives?
As a DevOps Engineer you will be a core member of the IT team and will report to the Director of Infrastructure. You should possess a deep experience in writing IaC solutions, building pipelines, deploying, and managing production environments.
Open to remote or hybrid working for the right candidate.
What makes this a great opportunity:
- Leading technology platform in the digital asset exchange space
- Opportunity to make an impact and have your voice heard
What you'll do:
- Develop, release, and maintain various QA, UAT and production environments
- Recommend ways to improve existing functionality
- Work closely with other core members on the team
- Deliver architecture in cloud computing platforms
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise
- Work with open-source technologies as needed
- Work with CI/CD tools, and source control to include GIT and GitLab
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
What you'll need to have:
- At least 5+ years of DevOps engineering experience within the blockchain space
- Significant experience writing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform, terragrunt, and/or Ansible
- Contributed to the establishment of DevOps Engineer team best practices
- Skills in building and maintaining tools, solutions and microservices associated with deployment and operations platform, ensuring that all meet customer service standards and with reduction of errors
- Strong Kubernetes experience with Docker or RKT containerization
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services
- Experience working with Ansible, Puppet or Chef for automation and configuration management
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems
- Current knowledge of industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and GCP
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo
- The ability to take ownership and see initiatives through
- Experience working with distributed software
- Familiarity with infrastructure management concepts
What would be nice to have:
- Experience in software development and infrastructure development
- FinTech industry exposure
- Cryptocurrency knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science highly preferred
What you'll get:
- Competitive and appealing compensation and time off paid package
- Generous medical benefits coverage
- 401 K
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈