DevOps Engineer (Intermediate)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Scopic is seeking a Remote DevOps Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide DevOps solutions and technical support for industry-leading applications.
- 3+ year of professional AWS DevOps experience
- Experience scripting in Bash or Python
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Great understanding Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge and experience with containers (Docker or other), container orchestration (Kubernetes or other), microservices, and their interactivity
- Deep understanding of serverless patterns
- Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
- Experience automating and managing builds using Maven, NPM, or other build automation tools
- Experience with implementing CI/CD with Jenkins or other tools
- Some experience writing IaC (infrastructure as code) and nested CloudFormation templates to enable deployment between many AWS accounts treated as isolated and separate environments
- Familiar with writing CloudFormation Stacks and SAM templates (CDK is a plus)
- Familiar with implementing CI/CD inside of AWS (CodePipeline, CodeBuild) artifacts, SAM resources, and automatic CI/CD integration
- Proficient in Git
- Intermediate-level spoken and written English
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
This is a full-time, home-based position.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈