1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We are a technology company in the insurtech sector. Our platform enables clients to write insurance risks faster, improving profits and reducing costs for some of the world's largest insurance companies.
Cloud provider: AWS
Programming languages: TypeScript (SPA/API) / Python (ML/AI)
Datastores: RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL) / NoSQL (DynamoDB)/ ElasticSearch / S3 AWS services: Lambda, RDS, S3, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, SES, API Gateway, CloudFront, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Step Functions, and many more
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience, ideally in a fast- growing start-up environment
- Experience and understanding of cloud platforms (AWS)
- Experience with IaC tools such as Terraform
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Experience with security toolchains embedded into CI/CD pipelines, GitHub
- Experience with working with distributed/event-driven systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Fully remote work friendly
- Generous holiday
- Opportunity to travel to overseas offices
- Generous equipment budget
- Conference and learning budget
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈