3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: US, Mexico
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for qualified individuals with:
- 5+ years experience in a professional cloud computing role
- Thorough understanding of the full CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to take an abstract goal from idea to reality with little to no guidance
Individuals should also be familiar and or used
- Deploying and maintaining multiple production-ready Kubernetes clusters
- Using and building GitOps workflows
- At least two CI tools
- Communication and setting expectations
- Understanding of service meshes
- Working experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
You'll work directly with our clients. This is a remote-only position (US & Canada) and we expect the following:
- Deploy and maintain Kubernetes clusters using infrastructure-as-code approaches and technologies
- Configure and maintain application instances deployed into Kubernetes clusters using industry best practices such as infrastructure-as-code and GitOps.
- Work with other team members to keep applications up-to-date with latest stable versions and will install and maintain supplemental tools as required by client.
- Fully own features and ensure they are delivered with high quality
A LITTLE BIT MORE:
The following attributes are major positives, but not all hard requirements:
- Experience with secrets management strategies
- Experience with service mesh integrations
- DevOps tools experience outside of CI/CD
- Proficient in Go
- Proficient in Python
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US, Mexico.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈