1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
RealAdvisor is a European PropTech startup based in Geneva. We use the power of cutting-edge web, data mining and machine learning technologies to make real estate transactions more transparent, fair and efficient. We help over 250k monthly users in their real estate projects whether they are:
Searching for a place to buy or rent on our listings aggregator
Estimating the value of their home online using our algorithms or browsing market data
Our team has over 10 nationalities and is spread across Europe working remotely or based in our offices in Geneva & Zürich. Our application stack is composed of NextJS, React, GraphQL, NodeJS, PostgreSQL & Clickhouse hosted on GCP.
We are looking for talented DevOps Backend Engineer to support us in various projects. Here are a couple of things you will be doing:
- Consistently search for better solutions to improve our development, deployement and performance of our applications
- Work with technologies such as GCP, Postgres, Hasura, Docker, n8n and Clickhouse
- Maintain en improve current infrastructure and CD and CI tools
- Help scale and optimise costs as user base grows
- Help maintain and improve our security standards
- Work with and contribute to the most advanced open source web projects
You're the perfect candidate if you:
- You're passionate about technology and automation and see code as a tool to solve problems
- You have experience maintaining and building systems from scratch
- You're familiar with or have been using GCP or AWS
- You have strong Docker experience
Considered a plus:
- Experienced in Node.js
- Have some security experience
- You're an open source contributor
- Intrested about machine learning
- Passionate about real estate
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈