2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
ProDev is looking for a DevOps engineer with an automation focus. This is an interesting role that has two components:
Our client is looking to use tools such as FormStack, IFTTT, Zapier, Integromat, or Retool to streamline their operations. You'll help sniff out opportunities to automate manual processes, work with the business to define requirements, and own the process delivery. To start, this will be the primary focus of this role.
Our client has a mostly serverless architecture deployed in AWS. You will help maintain and improve this infrastructure, working with the engineering team to improve deployment pipelines, build cloudformation templates, and more.
This role has lots of opportunity for growth - it's something that will evolve as the business grows!
- Enjoy working remotely
- Happy working as a freelance contractor
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Comfortable working with clients to understand their needs
- Strong communicator - being 100% remote, excellent communication is critical for what we do
- You love to ship - you're focused on delivering value and you bias towards action
- Experience administering and deploying Lambdas, Cloudformation templates
- Experience using low-code / no-code platforms to automate business processes(Zapier, Formstack, IFTTT)
- Self-directed - you can take a general idea and own it to completion
- Excellent analytical skills - you'll be working with business users to understand the problems they're facing and translating that into technical solutions
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Prior consulting experience
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈