3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Merigo built the next generation of digital entertainment servers and tools to help games achieve success and profitability. The Merigo SDE allows developers to prototype, develop and release applications faster with our tried and true server systems in a scalable cloud environment. In fact, our current clients have created fully persistent online multiplayer enabled games on top of our service in as quickly as a month.
The DevOps Engineer builds the tools and infrastructure that enable developers to deliver code rapidly, safely and with confidence. The engineer will maintain the Merigo SDE and manage update deployments. The work will directly impact Merigo developer customers and their live games. Help developers become enabled to build, launch, and manage networked games with confidence in scalability and stability of the Merigo SDE
- 3-5 years with developing scalable server technologies within a shipped product
- Worked with Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc)
- Worked and deployed some form of CI Automation system (Jenkins, GoCD, etc)
- Have 3+ years of experience with Linux/Unix development or systems administration
- Have 1+ years of experience with networking systems and technologies
- Worked in large scale operations environments
- Design and develop the tools and automation that enable developer adoption of Merigo's various network environments
- Administer and monitor the health of ever scaling live environments
- Design and architect tools that automate efficiency and scale
- Own multiple products simultaneously with the goal of inspiring confidence with our customers
- Experience administering live service game backend systems
- Experience working with Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google, etc)
- Working and managing Polyglot database environments
- Deploying and maintain Erlang/Elixir based servers
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈