1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
At Steady DevOps team, we are passionate about designing, building, and supporting scalable, secure infrastructures, owning reliability, and operational excellence across our platforms. A successful DevOps Engineer candidate will have strong technical skills and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Build and scale our cloud-based infrastructure.
- Collaborate with various engineering teams on the design and expansion of our infrastructure, and CICD pipelines.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of systems to ensure SLAs are met.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong AWS experience, including but not limited to EC2, EKS, RDS, MSK, ElasticSearch, and ElastiCache.
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes.
- Strong experience with CICD pipeline, Jenkins, Helm, and Terraform.
- Demonstrated history of embracing Infrastructure as Code.
- Systems knowledge within the Linux ecosystem.
- Ability to script in one of the following languages: Bash, Python, Ruby, Golang.
- Experience with DataOps
- Experience with DevSecOps.
- Experience with Istio.
- Experience with Microservice architecture.
- Familiarity with Dotnet Core and React Native - you don't need to write it, we just need you to know how to read it.
We value our Steady Team Members and are committed to their success. We are a dedicated and collaborative remote team with flexible hours. We offer competitive compensation packages and a 100% company-paid benefits package including medical, dental, and vision for employee's and family, as applicable. We provide employees with stipends for meals and home office setup/maintenance, along with unlimited PTO, 401k, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun culture for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company.
Steady is a mission-driven business that helps people earn more. Through the free Steady app users can build & track income, networks, and buying power – allowing them to augment retirement savings, work around childcare responsibilities, pay down debt, save for purchases, and supplement their income from primary employers, while limiting their income volatility and better positioning themselves for access to a sustainable financial services ecosystem.
Every Steady member will build something different. We celebrate those who take the initiative to create a path that works for them. Whatever that looks like, Steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
Mission: Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future with an income-building platform that creates financial stability and helps its users to take charge of their future.
For more information, visit us at www.steadyapp.com or on Twitter @TheSteadyApp.
Steady, Platform Inc. (Steady) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Steady accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Steady employees, Steady hiring manager, or send to any Steady facility. Steady is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈