2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Go or Python, we’d like to talk with you. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Has had experience running a sizable B2C online web service
- Significant experience with AWS
- Well versed in containers and Kubernetes
- Experience automating infrastructure and management of infrastructure
- Has created a CID engine before
- Has created a build system before with automated release and testing
- Proven ability to optimize and scale infrastructure for performance and cost
- Application and infrastructure monitoring setup, alerting and automation
- Experience running cloud GPU farms for rendering and deep learning
- Experience defining and maintaining change management protocols
- Very knowledgeable in security architecture and operations
- Well versed in database management
- Experienced in setting up processes
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- 401K Program
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈