2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Peru
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We are a US software development company delivering high quality, cost-effective custom application development to clients worldwide. As a technology consulting company, we also help our clients with their digital transformation process.
Currently, we are seeking a DevOps Engineer for our international projects.
What do you need?
- Strong Experience with AWS: VPC, EC2, EKS, IAM, EBS, S3.
- Strong Experience with Kubernetes: Clusters, Installs, Node groups, deployments, pods, ingress, helm, charts.
- Strong Experience with Linux: Ubuntu 18+, server imaging, securing installs, customs AMIs.
- Desirable experience with MongoDB, Redis, MySQL / Postgres.
- Desirable Experience with Python.
What do we offer?
- 100% remote work.
- Competitive salary.
- Cool work environment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Peru.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈