3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus.
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, AWS, and MySQL databases, C programming language, Janus media servers.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as GitLab.
- Strong knowledge of AWS and AWS certifications a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
- Solid team player.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Remote First
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈